The Kogi Ministry of Health said that seven persons are now on a compulsory 14-days self-isolation in the state.
The state Commissioner for Health, Dr Saka Audu, who disclosed this on Tuesday in Lokoja, said that the persons had been put under strict monitoring by the ministry.
Audu, who posted this on his Facebook page, said that the affected persons had visited COVID-19 high risk countries in the last one month.
According to Audu, five of them are in isolation in Lokoja, while the remaining two are in Okene and Ajaokuta.
He enjoined anyone, who just returned from any of high risk countries, to contact the ministry for necessary action in order to prevent the escalation of the virus. (NAN)
COVID-19: 7 persons in self-isolation in Kogi – Commissioner
24 March 2020 9:52 pm WAT
Tags:
Stay connected with The Sun Newspaper
Get breaking news, exclusive stories, and live updates delivered straight to your phone. Join thousands of readers already following us on Whatsapp Channel and Telegram.
Follow The Sun Newspaper
Get live updates & exclusive stories delivered straight to your phone.
Stay connected with The Sun Newspaper
Get breaking news, exclusive stories, and live updates delivered straight to your phone. Join thousands of readers already following us on Whatsapp Channel and Telegram.
Latest News
EPL: Arsenal react to Galatasaray’s decision on Osimhen
22nd August 2026
Osun election: “Victory belongs to the people,” TICC says
22nd August 2026
2027: DLA affirms Osun-born Amb. Olusoji as presidential candidate
22nd August 2026
EPL: Lampard reveals why Coventry City lost 3-0 to Arsenal
22nd August 2026
Follow Us on Google